All measurements must be taken standing up, wearing your dance shoes, keeping your feet together and looking ahead. It is better to be helped by another person, since when you take your measures and change your position it is possible to make mistakes.
As far as outline measurements are concerned you must place the measuring tape touching the skin but not pushing. Regarding the length measurements, you must measure from the starting point to the end without taking the body curves into account.
It is easier if you put an elastic tape around the narrower place of your waist and take it as a reference for all measurements. Make sure the tape is at the same height in the front as in the back.
1. Bust: around the widest part.
2. Waist: around the narrowest part.
3. Hip: 20cm down the waist.
4. Back length: from the highest point of the shoulder to the waist (on the back)
5. Highest point: from the highest point of the shoulder to the nipple height.
6. Front length: from the highest point of the shoulder to the waist (on the front), passing by the chest.
7. Skirt length: wearing dance shoes, from the waist to the floor, not taking into account the hip curve.
8. Height: barefoot.
XS=34 S=36,38 M=40,42 L=44 or Made-tu-measure